ISO 13485: 2016 Training $289.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently understand what ISO 13485:2016 is about,
- You want to upgrade your knowledge and expertise from ISO 13485:2003 or ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 13485:2016,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a full day to take a LIVE class on ISO 13485:2016,
- You want to train more of your staff on ISO 13485:2016 economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limit on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $246.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $289.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- The training uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpt of the standard ISO 13485:2016 to give guidance in implementation of quality systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 12 hours of training or 1.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 13485:2016.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.