AS9100D: Lead Auditor Training $399.95
AS9100D requires that managers, employees, and consultants be competent on the basis of appropriate education or training.
- You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on how to lead an AS9100D audit,
- You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on AS9100D (the standard), and ISO 9001:2015.
- You want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal and supplier audits,
- You want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading 1st part audits, by adding the most recognized course in the industry to the education or training section of your AS9100C to AS9100D pass this course a competency knowledge test (auditor) for transition to AS9100D,
- You want to upgrade your expertise to auditing with ISO 19011:2011,
- You do NOT have time to allocate 5 days to take an AS9100D lead auditor class,
- You want to train more of your staff on auditing economically (Saving over $2500), and without having to immobilize them in a classroom for 5 days,
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive AS9100D Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- A second comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $339.96 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $399.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard AS9100D and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality management systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100D with the permission of SAE International. Practical training and role plays with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class. These can only be covered in a live class environment.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a AS9100D Lead Auditor training certificate that you can print for 32 hours of training or 3.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on AS9100D lead auditor training.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.