ISO 9001:2008 Standard $229.95
You or your company will benefit from this course in many ways, which include the following:
- You will quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 9001 (the standard), and ISO 9000 (the vocabulary for the standard).
- You will comprehensively and efficiently understand what ISO 9001:2008 is about,
- If you are already familiar with ISO 9001:2000 or any other quality management standard, you will upgrade your knowledge and expertise to ISO 9001:2008,
- Tou will also improve your resume and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance, by adding this widely approved course to the education or training section of your CV,
- This course is especially practical if you do NOT have time to allocate a full day to take a class on ISO 9001,
- For an organization, it is the perfect way to provide ISO 9001 (the standard) and the vocabulary for the standard training for more the staff, economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day.
- In addition to our ISO 9001 training class, we also offer ISO 9001 lead auditor training.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet without any time limit to complete the course.
- It start with a comprehensive ISO 9001 Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $195.46 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $229.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- The training uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 (in dark blue). All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 9001:2008 training certificate that you can print for 8 hours of training or 0.8 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001:2008.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.