ISO 14001:2004 $229.95
This is the ideal training course for ISO 14001 and Environmental Management Systems (EMS),
- This is the ideal training for individuals who want to improve their resume and career opportunities in the Environmental industry with qualifications in ISO 14001, by adding this recognized course to the education or training section of their CV,
- The course covers thoroughly ISO 14001:2004 and provides training on how to establish and maintain an EMS,
- It should be taken by all relevant managers and staff of any organization committed to controlling its environmental impact and liability exposure, enhancing its image and market share, and achieving regulatory compliance.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost is 50 % less expensive on the avearge than similar class training offering. It ranges from $195.46 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $229.95 for individual training.
- It uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposure on industry related environmental implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 14001:2004 (in dark blue) and the guidance of ISO 14001:2004 (in dark green). All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 8 hours of training or 0.8 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 14001:2004.