ISO 22000:2005 $289.95
CALISO'S online training course will provide the means to meet the training requirements of ISO 22000. You or your company will benefit from this online course, especially if:
- You need to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 22000 (the standard).
- -You need to quickly and efficiently understand ISO 22000:2005, the Food Safety standard that integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system (developed by NASA) and application steps of the CODEX Alimentarius,
- You want to upgrade your knowledge and expertise from HACCP or ISO 9001 to ISO 22000:2005,
- You want to improve your resume and career opportunities in the Food industry with qualifications in Quality Assurance and HACCP implementation, by adding this industry-wide recognized course to the education or training section of your CV,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a full day to take a class on ISO 22000,
- You want to provide ISO 22000, HACCP, food safety prerequisite programs, and Codex Alimentarius for more of your staff, economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet without any time limit to complete the course.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $246.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $289.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- The training uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides online (view only) excerpts of the International Standard ISO 22000 with permission of ANSI.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 22000:2005 training certificate that you can print for 8 hours of training or 0.8 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 22000:2005.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.