ISO 9001: 2015 Standard $289.95
ISO 9001:2015 requires that managers, employees, and consultants be competent on the basis of appropriate education or training.
- You will quickly and efficiently be trained on the quality management system standard ISO 9001:2015.
- You will comprehensively and efficiently understand what want to upgrade your knowledge and expertise from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and pass this course a competency knowledge test for transition to ISO 9001:2015,
- You will also improve your resume and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance, by adding this widely approved course to the education or training section of your CV,
- This course is especially practical if you do NOT have time to allocate 2 days to take a class on ISO 9001,
- For an organization, it is the perfect way to provide ISO 9001:2015 (the standard) and the vocabulary for the standard training for more the staff, economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day.
- In addition to our ISO 9001:2015 training class, we also offer ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training.
- Our online courses have been used by ten thousands of individuals and organizations to fulfill their training needs:
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 9001:2015 Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $246.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $289.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable classroom courses.
- The training uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 (in dark blue). All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 9001:2015 training certificate that you can print for 12 hours of training or 1.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001:2015.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.