ISO 14001: 2015 Standard $269.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 14001:2015 (the standard).
- You want to upgrade your knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015,
- You want to improve your resume and career opportunities in the Environmental Industry with qualifications on ISO 14001:2015, by adding this recognized course to the education or training section of your CV,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a 2 days to take an ISO 14001:2015 class,
- You want to train more of your staff on ISO 14001:2015 and without having to immobilize them in a class for 2 full days,
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It contains a comprehensive Video presentation that provides an overview of ALL the requirements of the standard.
- The cost ranges from $221.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $269.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good training on the requirements.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO14001:2015. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued an ISO 14001:2015 training certificate that you can print for 10 hours of training or 1.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 14001:2015.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.