ISO 14001: 2015 Lead Auditor Training $389.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO 14001:2015 audit or conduct an audit as a part of an audit team,
- You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 14001:2015 (the standard).
- You want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal environmental audits and supplier audits for your company,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015,
- You want to improve your resume and career opportunities in the Environmental industry with qualifications in leading audits to ISO 14001, by adding this recognized course to the education or training section of your CV,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a 5 days to take an ISO 14001 lead auditor class,
- You want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It contains a comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation that provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $331.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $389.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 14001:2015 and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only) with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. All the theoretical aspects of auditing are covered according to the guidelines of RAB (Registrar Accreditation Board). Practical training and role plays with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class. These can only be covered in a live class environment.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 14000 Lead Auditor training certificate that you can print for 32 hours of training or 3.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 14001:2015 lead auditor training on ISO 14001:2015.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.