AS9100D: Overview $199.95
AS9100D requires that managers, employees, and consultants be competent on the basis of appropriate education or training.
- This is the ideal course for managers who do NOT have more than 2 hours to allocate for training on the new AS9100 Revision D,
- The course covers all the requirements and areas of AS9100D where top management's involvement is necessary,
- Top management's involvement and understanding of the quality management system is extremely important for effective compliance, and for taking full advantage and benefiting from the AS9100D implementation.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive AS9100D Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $169.96 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $199.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard AS9100D (in dark blue). All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a AS9100D training certificate that you can print for 4 hours of training or 0.4 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001 Training for Top Management.