ISO 19011:2011 $199.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to audit using the Management Systems auditing guideline ISO 19011:2011,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
- You want to improve your resume and career opportunities with auditing qualifications in quality, environmental or safety, by adding this course to the education or training section of your CV,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a day to take a new ISO auditor class,
- You want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $169.96 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $199.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes that give very good exposure and training on ISO 19011:2011.
- It uses excerpts of the International Standard ANSI/ISO ISO 19011:2011. Should you want the full standard, you can order it from ANSI. Practical training with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificatethat you can print for 4 hours of training or 0.4 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 19011:2011.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.