ISO 9001:2008 Overview $159.95
This course is for you if:
- This is the ideal course for managers who do NOT have more than 2 hours to allocate for training on the new ISO 9001:2008,
- The course covers all the requirements and areas of ISO 9001:2008 where top management's involvement is necessary,
- Top management's involvement and understanding of the quality management system is extremely important for effective compliance, and for taking full advantage and benefiting from the ISO 9001:2008 implementation.
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 9001 Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $135.96 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $159.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 (in dark blue). All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 9001 training certificate that you can print for 2 hours of training or 0.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001:2008 Training for Top Management.