ISO 9001:2008 Auditor $249.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to audit to ISO 9001:2008,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008,
- You want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and conducting 1st part audits, by adding this most recognized industry course to the education or training section of your CV,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with the guidance ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
- You do NOT have time to allocate 2 days to take an ISO auditor class,
- You want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day
- This online ISO 9001 Auditor course can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation that provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $212.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $249.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality systems. The standards excerpts are provided online (view only). Practical training with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 16 hours of training or 1.6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on auditing ISO 9001:2008 using ISO 19011:2011 (ISO 9001 Auditor Training).
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.