ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor $355.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO 9001:2008 audit,
- You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on ISO 9001 (the standard), and ISO 9000 (the vocabulary for the standard).
- You want to be a lead auditor to conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company,
- You want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading 1st part audits, by adding the most recognized course in the industry to the education or training section of your CV,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008,
- You want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a 2-5 days to take an ISO 9001 lead auditor course,
- You want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 9001 Video presentation that provides an overview of the standard and clearly communicates its intent.
- A second comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $302.56 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $355.95 for individual training. This is an average 70% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality management systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAA and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. Practical training and role plays with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class. These can only be covered in a live class environment.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 9000 Lead Auditor training certificate that you can print for 22 hours of training or 2.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001:2008 lead auditor training on ISO 9001:2008.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.