ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Course
- This online ISO 9001 Auditor course can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet with no time limit on when a registered trainee can start or finish. The certificates and courses are accessible online during 3 years.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation that provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $271.96 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $319.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality systems. All standards excerpts used in the web-based training are provided online (view only)with permission from ANSI. Regulations excerpts are provided through the U.S. FDA, and the FAO and AS9100 with the permission of SAE International. Practical training with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention. Quizzes can only be taken once, and once completed cannot be accessed.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificatethat you can print for 18 hours of training or 1.8 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on auditing ISO 9001:2015 using ISO 19011:2011 (ISO 9001 Auditor Training).
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.