FDA GMP: Human Food $229.95
This course is for you if:
- You want to quickly and efficiently be trained on the FDA's GMP for human food manufacturers is about,
- You have on-the-job experience and need a formal training on the cGMP and 21CFR110,
- You do NOT have time to allocate a full day to take a LIVE class on the cGMP and 21CFR110,
- You want to train more of your staff on the GMP economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
- You want to implement the GMP without using a consulting firm,
- You want to fulfill the education and training requirement of the cGMP: "Personnel responsible for identifying sanitation failures or food contamination should have a background of education or experience, or a combination thereof, to provide a level of competency necessary for production of clean and safe food. Food handlers and supervisors should receive appropriate training in proper food handling techniques and food-protection principles and should be informed of the danger of poor personal hygiene and insanitary."
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet without any time limit to complete the course.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- After registration, there is no time limit on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $195.46 for group training of 10 or more employees (each student receives his own login and password) to $229.95 for individual training. This is an average 50% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- The training uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides the text of FDA's cGMP for human food (in dark blue) and uses quizzes to give guidance in implementation of quality systems. The Code of Federal Regulations Title 21, Volume 8 Revised as of April 1, 2003, can be obtained from the U.S. Government Printing Office via GPO Access [CITE: 21CFR110]. .
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 8 hours of training or 0.8 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on the cGMP for human food.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.